Servers: Print, File, Both?

<x-flowed>We are a small workgroup sharing an Epson 3000. It has the ethernet
card and each user accesses it directly using their own copy of
Stylus RIP or PressReady. We also share files on a peer to peer basis
using shared volumes.

I need more information about standalone Print servers.
Can they can serve more than one printer?
Can they use more than one brand of RIP?
Can they double as File Servers?

DaleH

</x-flowed>