Using nonstandard papers with the 2000P

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The 2000P driver has four choices for paper. If I use some other paper, how
do I tell it what profile to use for that paper?

Also, does anyone know of any 13" wide glossy or matte roll paper that can
be used with this printer? Epson only sells semigloss.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco

</x-charset>