Re: Where to buy 1270

Last time I looked you could get a new one from Epson at their USA web page
for $299
In a message dated 9/6/01 11:26:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vyellon@yahoo.com writes:

<< Am looking to buy an Epson 1270 as an upgrade from 870 to be able print
 larger print.  I check a few places on the Internet, but everyone is out of
 stock.  Does anyone know where to buy one?

 Thank you, >>
-