From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Bob Schwartz
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 1:09 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: RE: 870 Prints on glossy turn dark green

I am having a similar problem. I have been getting great results with my 870
up until two days ago. I had made a couple of 8x10 prints of a picture of my
daughter and her fiancé that came out just great. Then my color ink
cartridge needed replacing. After I replaced it, I have tried 3 or 4 times
to make additional copies of the same picture, but now it always comes out
too light and with a greenish cast to the print. Anyone have any ideas? I
haven't changed anything except put in a brand new cartridge.

--
Bob Schwartz

</x-charset>