Re: RGB/Grayscale

Larry,

Someone else made the comment that it looked as if the black nozzles might
have some clogging. On looking closer, I tend to agree; all the problem
areas are in the areas of deepest shadow. As one other noted "where the
histogram indicated 95% black. All of the broader areas where problems
occur have a horizontal stripe that does not extend beyond the deep shadow
area. I would suggest this: take the grey image and rotate it 90 degrees
and print it again. See if the stripes change their orientation relative to
the image - that is, from horizontal in the image to vertical. That should
eliminate anything other than the printer. If this proves positive, you
probably are in for a deep deep head cleaning (probably using the
windex/fantastix process outlined earlier).