Re: Lacie Monitors

<x-rich><smaller>Hi,

Anyone have experience with Lacie monitors? I don't think I've ever
seen them

discussed here.

I have the 22blue,  love it.  Can not say enough good things about it.
It you go by the numbers you will find that it is by far the best
monitor in it's class.  The only one I found to be better is Barco.
You first need to decide how much money you have to spend then pick the
best you find.  Lacie has dropped in price since I bought mine.  That
should help.

</smaller>

Charles A. Parker

Images Plus