Re: 870 Prints on glossy turn dark green

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Depends. 1) are you printing on a 1270 or a 2000P? If on a 2000p then it is
known (metamising) 2) if on the 1270  then: since it happened to both papers
I would think it has something to do with how it was kept or the atmosphere
in which it has been printed and kept unless of course there is something
wrong with your ink like too much solvent.

In a message dated 9/5/01 6:09:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, hts@antares.no