From: Ernst Dinkla [mailto:e.dinkla@chello.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 12:30 AM
To: Epson9000@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Colorsync-users@lists.apple.com; epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Profiler Pro users; ever made a CMYK profile with it ?

I'm searching good profiler software to make CMYK
profiles for an inkjet/RIP system. Tested Profiler Pro
for that reason and though it produces excellent
RGB 'profiles' so far, I have not seen a nice CMYK
profile yet. So I wonder who did have positive experiences.
I know CD Tobie did, so he doesn't have to answer.

Then, what are the experiences with MonacoProof for
the same task ? Thank you for any answer on the subject.

Ernst

</x-charset>