RE: Best price on 1270 carts?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I haven't found any prices on OEM ink cartridges that come close to Atlantic
Exchange (Atlex). Currently, Atlex sells 1270 B&W and color carts for $18.28
and $22.28, respectively. Buy a large quantity to minimize the per-cartridge
the shipping cost!

They also have great prices on Epson paper. Aside from the Costco deal on
Epson Photo Paper, I have found no suppliers that meet Atlex's paper prices.

Atlex can be found here:

     http://www.atlex.com/Epson/inkjet_printer/photo_1270.htm

The usual disclaimers apply. I have no connection with Atlex, other than as
a satisfied customer.

Hope This Helps!

-- Jim Warthman

</x-charset>