Re: Cannon s800 printers instead of epsons

My understanding of the events was that Gary Kildall refused to meet with
the IBM suits, choosing to let his wife, Dorothy, deal with the business
end of things. I remembered that Gordon Eubanks, founder of Symantec, had
done a series of interview about the early days of the computer industry,
so I looked around and found the relevant portion at
http://www.maxframe.com/EUBANKS.HTM

Jim Wingo

-