RE: affordable new "mini" 2000P Epson printer

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Royce,

Personally I'm very interested, but it's almost too good. I keep thinking
that something is wrong, like the output is bad or the ink will cost a
fortune. Something that will ruin the experience ......

Have you seen the output? If yes, how does it compare to the output from the
existing 6 color photo printers? Do you know how well it prints on plain
paper? If you can get photo quality on a good quality uncoated stock, now
that would really change all kind of things, wouldn't it?

DSC

</x-charset>