Re: Fuji Frontier Printing System-Ritz

Photoshop tags my files with sRGB since this is the space I use. So any file
I send out is tagged so even if the person running the printing doesn't know
what happening if the printer looks for a color space id in the file it will
find one.

In a message dated 8/29/01 3:15:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,