Re: Fuji Frontier Printing System-Ritz

<x-flowed>At 10:59 AM 8/28/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>>We do not apply any color profiles to image that we receive. We print them as
>>is.
>>www.ritzPIX.com
>
>   There has to be an increment value assigned to the set of RGB numbers
> which we call an "image file" or "digital photo" in the printing process.
>
>   This is effectively applying a color profile to every digital image
> being printed.

Yea, its called sRGB.   They use a standard profile and I would presume if
their software sees a profile tag it recognizes, it would use it.  However,
play it safe and give them sRGB files.

Their employees are not going to set and apply a different profile by hand,
they send the RGB values to the printer as is and the printer using sRGB
color space does its thing.

Rob

Thanks,
Rob