Profiles for Epson 1270

This is actually a duplicate of a post this a.m. I realized I did not  change the
subject so it was under a different subject: profile for fuji finepix 4900.
So this is my question:

If I am not doing pre-press work would sRGB be a better profile. I have been
trying Adobe RGB since I got my 1270 and I have not been pleased with the
results.
Judith

Judith Barnett
pooh4jvn@pacbell.net