Off topic, problem with Nikon LS-30 film uptake

<x-charset Windows-1252>Just recently, my SA-20 negative strip film adapter for my Nikon Coolscan
LS-30 will eject my film strip properly (if I manually insert the film strip
first) but will not take up the film strip.  Any ideas on how to fix this
problem?

Mark B.

</x-charset>