Re: PS/memory/printing problems help!

James,

There is an extension or an application that has to do with printing where
you need to increase the memory, but I can't seem to remember what it's
called. There must be someone on the list who could tell you.

I have also increased the memory of the Epson namer application on the
harddrive, but am not sure if that's necessary.

Also if you have given PS most of the memory is there enough for your
printer to print such large files (I know yours are large).

Please someone help this member, he has a show in a few days!

Ursula Freer