RE: Archival Matte Problem - Update

You may recall that I'm getting thin white lines across my image when I
print with "black" OEM ink to Archival Matte paper on my 1270.

I tried adjusting the 1270 for thicker paper - no change in the symptom.

I tried printing at 1440 dpi instead of 720 like I use for everything else.
The lines nearly (but not totally) disappeared.

Has anyone else had *good luck* printing to Archival Matte on a 1270 using
only *black* ink?

What paper setting is giving good results with the 1270? (I'm using HWM.)

Thanks!

-- Jim