790 printer

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Has anybody used the Epson 790 printer? It uses the same carts as the 890 -
has the same spec, except a slower print speed; and looks less robust - but
I don't carry the thing around so no worries there. Its very cheap, prints
full A4 at 2880x720 dpi.

 I already use a 1200; fitted with a CIS and MIS archival inks but I want a
backup (in case the 1200 goes down like it did recently) or to print text
files and images at the same time as printing on the 1200.

So the question is: does it compare with the 890? Any problems I should know
about? Etc?

(I don't want to fit a cis to it)

Craig

Craig Auckland | Photographer

Tel: 		+44 (0)7930 337 226
Fax:		+44 (0)7931 607 428
Email: 	craig@aucklandphotographer.co.uk
Portfolio: 	www.aucklandphotographer.co.uk
providing images of the built environment

</x-charset>