Re: Framing materials for reasonable prices?

In a message dated 8/16/01 5:56:48 PM EST, jmhphoto@mindspring.com writes:

> I don't guess it's any different than buying an Epson printer and
>  using inks from China or Mexico.

I guess the difference seems they pass on the savings to you while Epson has
kept the ink list prices the same ( though it had to tell if you buying from
buy.com like I do where the discounted price varies up and down over the
months).
 If you want to see some vivid color 1270 prints I will have a show at the
main Chapel Hill Library off  Estes Drive during the month of Sept. 25 Prints
form 16 x 20' to 29 x 40"