Update -- Cone's inks and CIS for 1270/80/2000 Not Ready Yet

I spoke with a tech at Cone, today, who had called me to let me know they
cannot yet ship the nomorecarts/piezo color inks combo I have ordered.
They have pulled the offering for the moment while they do more
development.  Guess I'll wait.  Thot your inquiring minds would like to
know.
Bill