Re: pixels, bis

Maybe if we call them input sensor unit size for the CCD, for example,
and output unit size for the spots of color on CRTs or printers.

The storage unit that is saved in the file and edited are just pixels,
the smallest bit if information for the image.  And as many have said:
They do not have a dimension.  Only when we assigning a size to the
output units will it matter.

So, for the ones that really want size, maybe "Input pixel size" and
"output pixel size" but "Pixel" by itself is dimension less.
Bertho