RE: Third request-3rd party cartridges for 1270, not CFS

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Try www.inkzone.com

Dean

Dean Lambert
LexJet Corporation
1435 S. Osprey Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34239
800-453-9538
941-330-1210
941-330-1220 (F)
941-928-2158 (C)
dean@lexjet.com
www.lexjet.com

Online ordering available - call to sign up.

Ranked #175 on the 2000 INC Magazine list of fastest growing private
companies in America.
Listed as the 48th Fastest Growing Technology Related Company in North
America by Deloitte & Touche for 2000