anti-Newton spray??

I'm looking for a relatively non-toxic anti-Newton spray for flatbed
negative and transparency sheet film scanning.  I remember seeing a post a
month or so ago mentioning ???"Alcon" spray, but I cannot find it, unless it
is distributed as a pharmaceutical opthalmic product.

I found a spray offerred by Colex Photo and Lab Supply, but it seemed
unnecessarily heavy-duty chemically.

I used to use "offset powder" for photographic contacts, but that starch is
probably going to show in the large prints I'm doing now.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ed Fausty