Deckled Inkjet Paper?

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>From: Scott Whittle <larzalere@earthlink.net>
Subject: Deckled Inkjet Paper?

>Does anyone know of inkjet papers (Epson 1200 w/MIS inks) with a deckled
edge?  My ideal would be 8x10 or 11x14 pages with deckle all the way
around... (Creating a false deckle by just tearing the pages is
unsatisfactory for this particular project)...  thanks for any help!

Scott W.
scottwhittle@scottwhittle.com<

There are mounted and handheld rotary cutters with blades that can be
replaced that cut several decorative edges.

Have no experience with them so I can't comment on how well they work.

Warmest Regards,
Carl Grohs, Jr.    Design Directions    Eden, NC

</x-charset>