From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com [mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On
Behalf Of Vincent Cayenne
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 1:36 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Cc: Ken Bradley
Subject: Re: EP 1200 & 1280 Status Monitor

At 6:36 AM -0700 2001/07/30, Ken Bradley wrote:
>Epson is brain dead on the issue of two Epson printers on the same machine
>or upgrading from one model to another.

Specifically on the Windows platform. I have similar problems with
use of multiple Epsons from various incarnations of Windows but use
four different Epsons from any one Mac (or from multiple Macs
sometimes depending on my frequent reconfiguration of the workspace).
--
I don't know what I think until I've found the way to say it.
  -- Underground Grammarian, Vol. 1 #8