Re: 11" on a Frontier

On 7/27/01 10:14 PM, "Epson-Inkjet-Digest"
<owner-epson-inkjet-digest@leben.com> wrote:

>> Dave Richardson
>> Manager
>> PhotoTime Digital Services
>> Www.phototime.com
>
> That's very interesting.  Your own website:
>
> http://www.phototime.com/photo_pricing_text.html#enlargements
>
> shows pricing for 11x14 and 11x17 prints from the
> Frontier.  And my local Ritz camera told me they could
> make up to 12x15 on their Frontier.  So who's right?
>
> =====
> Bob Meyer
> Don't ask me why I sing this song, everything you think you know is wrong...

Who's right? I am of course. <G>  We do the 11" on a Pictrostat 4000. By the
way, even though I created the page you referenced I never noticed that it
claimed the 11" was done on the Frontier. I'll go ahead and change it as no
intent to deceive was intended. For what it's worth, I still do all of my
personal work on the Pictro because as good as the Frontier is, I still
prefer the output of the Pictrostat. If your local Ritz is using a Frontier
they are in fact limited to 10x15. Any chance they actually have a Noritsu?
It takes the larger size paper.

-