tweaking Profiles

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
	Hi all, sorry if this has been addressed before but I don't remember seeing
it in 6 months or so of lurking. I've been printing from a win 98 Machine,
PS 6, to an 870 with great results using the profiles from Ian Lyon's site.
I've recently added the 1280 to allow more flexibility but I've noticed an
overall darker look and a slight bluish cast to the whites (am using the
1290 profiles on the 1280 printer). My question is can I somehow "tweak" or
edit the profile to correct this problem.

		Thanks, Kevin
		Stonetowerphoto
		kkg@callnet.com
		stonetowerphoto.bizland.com