Re: Developing Digital Pictures at Costco

<x-flowed>>The freedom you may loose is your ability to manipulate and correct your
>camera file prior to output. You also have to hope someone at Costco
>knows enough about color management to keep the photo chemestry in
>balance and to maintain the digital color management. I have nothing
>against the concept, but question whether personel at Costco will yield
>the quality of output and consistency we on the list expect. Paul

Right. 'Tho' I wish my OWN output had "quality" and "consitency" --
consistently!

Why not "profile" Costco? Send 'em the ProfilerRGB target file, scan
the print they send back, and build a profile from that.

Bob Tyson

</x-flowed>