Re: How can I darken skin highlights only in PS?

Assuming that the overall print has been printed correctly to get rid if
shines, I get the best results from cloning.  I set the rubber stamp to about
10 or 15% and then just clone from an area of good skin to the washed out, or
shined sking area.  Just tone it down a little.