Re: sending large picture files on aol

<x-flowed>At 10:13 PM -0400 2001/07/21, Sdmey4@aol.com wrote:
>Well lets see if I have this straight! Your cousins who is on a Mac
>and uses AOL sends you files you cant open? I don't think this is an
>AOL thing i THINK ITS A MAC PC THING.

Unlikely - I often send files larger than 100 MB from any of my Macs
in the course of support for a couple of other Systems
Administrators. In my hobbyist use of my CoolPix 950 and Photoshop I
often send out fairly large image files. AOL users, however, should
use ZipIt or one of Aladdin's products to compress the file/s in the
zip format before sending to a PC user.
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]

</x-flowed>