Re: Trouble with chip reset program The Equalizer

<x-charset Windows-1252>> Has anyone else using the Equalizer had trouble getting it to read the
carts and then reset the chips?  My 1270 will not respond to the program or
the demo any more.  It sits at inquire ink status forever or times out
telling me to turn off the printer for 20 seconds, turn the printer back on,
and try again.

Has the ink low light come on? If so, you're SOL unless you have another
cartridge or chip. The reset software doesn't work when the low ink level
light comes on. You need to find a chip that still has some capacity left
and do the Swedish Rest procedure.

</x-charset>