re: Which acid Free Matte

I've considered a sample pack from them, but after UPS shipping it's nearly $15.00.  The package of paper I want is only a few cents more.  I can have another 50 pack of Glacier here for that amount also and be able to print something.  :)

 >>  It's not a bad paper, but nothing very special, either.
 >>  Why not ask for some samples, or buy a small pack, before
 >>  committing to this stuff.

It is a nice paper, Epson tells me it is NOT acid free however.  Epson also tells me from fairly high up the later the prints don't last as long on archival as they do on heavy weight matte.  Another paper that is not acid free.  I have no idea how long the Glacier prints will last in dark, page protected binders.

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet
-