Which acid Free Matte

For my wife's scrapbooking, I have been printing on Media Streets Glacier paper with pretty good results.  However, I'd like to get a heavier paper that is also acid free and photo quality.

Have any of you tried out the Red River Denali Premium Matte papers in the 37lb size?

Alan

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet
-