Re: Epson Settings

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Subject: Re: Epson Settings

Anyone been to Ian Lyons site recently? He's added lots of good stuff since
my last visit including a proceedure to "soft proof" in Photoshop 5.5.

It's a long set of instructions and I haven't tried it. He states that once
you become proficient with it, it only take a couple of minutes to set up.

I (and the rest of us) need to check out his and the other pros' sites more
often. Lots and lots of good info, updated to include the newer printers
and printing systems-Photoshop, profilers, etc. I printed out 6 "essays" as
he calls them. Take a look.

A note to all of you who have Photoshop Elements, the printing from it is
closer to Photoshop 6 than 5 so many of the articles on PS6 are useful.

Warmest Regards,
Carl Grohs, Jr.    Design Directions    Eden, NC

</x-charset>