Re: which printer?

Jerry Olson <jerryolson@rrv.net> writes:

> So this means you could use the pigmented epson ink in a CIS system in
> the 1270/80. (just decant it from the 7500 cartridges).
>
> I was told the heads in the 2000P were of better quality than the
> 1270/80. What is the high price of the 2000P for if its the same printer
> as the others? There must be something about it that's different.

Well, it's a lot slower, right?  So that means you can't empty
cartridges as fast, and that's where the profit is in printers mostly
these days.  So they had to charge more for the printer to make up for
it!

--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      dd-b@dd-b.net
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp] Users     [Yosemite News]