Re: which printer?

So this means you could use the pigmented epson ink in a CIS system in
the 1270/80. (just decant it from the 7500 cartridges).

I was told the heads in the 2000P were of better quality than the
1270/80. What is the high price of the 2000P for if its the same printer
as the others? There must be something about it that's different.

Jerry