From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Ronald Wybranowski
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 7:50 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Printing Grayscale Images

I use PS 6.0 and am converting color images to grayscale.  When I print them
on a Epson 1280 they have green or purple tints.  Could
someone point me to a tutorial which describes how get rid of these tints so
that I get nice clean blacks.

Thanks,

Ron Wybranowski

</x-charset>

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp] Users     [Yosemite News]