Re: which printer?

Print heads are different. They use the good ones in the 2000P.  better made,
longer lasting. So I'm told.

I believe that any inkjet inks are ground to a much smaller size than the
openings they have to pass through. Seems as if I remember Media Street
mentioning its pigment particles are 25 times smaller than the 3 micron opening
in the 1270/80 printers. I would think you could really use any ink in any
printer.
Don't know for a fact, but it seems logical.

Jerry