Re: which printer?

Funny, the Epson reps at trade shows say the 2000P and 1270 are the same
chassis. They look identical. Of course, the "encapsulated pigment ink",
even if flowing thru the same size jets will appear different- it's
encapsulated, eh? What I would like to know is if the pigment inks
formulated for the Epson 5500 could be made to work in a 1270 or 1280?
They seem to have faster dry times than the 7500/9500 pigment inks. What
say ye, experts? Paul