Re: which printer?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hej gang,

I'm the old guy with the books.

Epson service manuals are available through

National Parts Depot
31 Elkay Drive
Chester New York
10918.

www.nationalparts.com

They have a $25.00 minimum order policy and a
shipping and handling charge of $7.50.
They do not accept returns on manuals or any written literature.

I have 3  manuals,  3000, 1270 and Stylus color II

If there are questions regarding service matters for these machines I would
be happy to post some brief bits of information in response to specific
questions. I'm not a service guy but perhaps I can find some helpful
information in the books. I'll be off the list from May 21 through June 29
but I'll be here this week.

Bob Burke

</x-charset>

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp] Users     [Yosemite News]