IT8 Group buy Update

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The targets were shipped from Germany about 10 days ago.  Wolf has reported they have not been returned to him due to custom's issues, and that therefore they should be arriving to me shortly here in the States.

I emailed all participants privately to verify your shipping addresses and will send one more email to make double sure before I print up the labels.

Thank you
alan

</x-charset>

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp] Users     [Yosemite News]