OT Photoshop Plugin SDK

I have been hunting for info about writing a plugin for Photoshop.
At Adobe I got directed to a dead users group page.
Then I ended up in the paid tech support.
Then I tried the news list but that server is down...

Any suggestions where to go to find that info?
TIA
Bertho

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp] Users     [Yosemite News]