Re: A decent archival dye ink!

Rafe, my experience is that dyes perform much better on uncoated papers
like Somerset and Arches than pigments, including Generations.
Disappointing considering pigments and uncoated papers may outlast
everything else. You are correct about needing profiles though.
Nice to see you post here again.
Tyler

-