OT: Copy Screen Request - Partial Success

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Carl,
I found a place in Florida that had one of the 85 line and one of the 100
line copy screens at $5.00 each plus shipping.  When they arrive, I hope to
find out who the manufacturer is and if they are still available. I still
want the 65 line screen and the place where I worked previously wants a set.
I'll keep you posted. Meantime, my request to GATF turned up the following:

Caprock Developments:
http://www.caprockdev.com/camera.htm

> The white dot screens come in a set of 2- 9 x 11
> screens for $34, or singly in 11 x 14 for $32, 12 x 18 for $44, 18 x 24
for
> $75 and 24 x 36 for $140.  All are in stock for immediate delivery.
>
> I'll mail a copy of the price list, along with more information on the
white
> dot screens and other products, tomorrow.
>
> Alan Schwartz
> Caprock Developments Inc.
> Morris Plains  NJ
> abs@caprockdev.com
>
> PS For immediate help, call toll-free:  (800)-222-0325

-

</x-charset>