Re: Unsharp Mask Layers Hoorah!!!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>SNIP

> Is it anything you can share with those of us who don't have the book?

The book, "Real World Photoshop 6", is true to its title.   And as is well
known to those of us who have sampled it, the "real world" is sometimes
brutal, often frightening, and occasionally exhilarating.   I am struggling
through this well-written, sometimes difficult, but always helpful book now.

My advice to you is to do what you must - mortgage the house, feed the
kiddies stale cereal, skip the vacation to WalMart, whatever - but buy the
book.

Bailey Donnally

</x-charset>