Re: Epson profiles=red cast

<<From: bfraser@amer.net (Bruce Fraser): i don't have access to a windows machine so i can't check this, but one thing that would at least help troubleshooting would be to make sure that the printer does NOT have a profile associated with it in Properties.

I don't...but I tried it with and without and it doesn't seem to make any difference...what I was thinking that even though I'd removed the profile from Properties, that it might still be stuck there hiding...hmmm...just had a thought...I'll check the Registry and see if I can find it there...

I'll let you know...

Thanks!

Terrie

http://www.shopping.altavista.com

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp] Users     [Yosemite News]