What size for large prints?

    I have the nikon 950 and I usually shoot on the medium (quality)
setting. This setting has been fine for printing out images 8x10, but I
would like to print a little larger. Would I be better off shooting
everything I do on the high setting. That is a much larger file, but it's
saved as a tiff with no compression. What setting do most of you use for
larger prints?

Thanks in advance,
Bobbi

http://aztec.lib.utk.edu/~doyleb/index.htm