Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:49:12 -0000
From: "Bob Turner" <bob-turner@lineone.net <mailto:bob-turner@lineone.net> >
Subject: Problem with 1200 Printing

I am having a hair-tearing problem with printing to my Epson 1200 and I hope
that someone can help me. It may be that my Win 98 setting are incorrect,
but I have tried various combinations with no joy.

When I am printing from any program; PS5, Word, etc., The printer does a few
lines correctly and then ejects the sheet and the Win message saying 'retry
in 5 seconds' appears. I had no problem with the printer on Sunday and it
printed my essay OK. What I am trying to do at the moment is print a Word
document complete with pictures and I need to get this done for this week at
the latest.

I have the printer connected through an A-B switch and I have tried
connecting directly.

Please help Me!!

Bob Turner

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the TLNA HELPDESK at
800-404-2436 or e-mail HELPDESK@TLNA.COM
-

</x-charset>