Re: reminder: 1270 prints viewable in SF Gallery until Feb 16th

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>I apologies if I overstepped the bounds for the list, but as a new Epson
>user not too long ago, I was -really- curious to see if anyone was
>showing prints using epson printers, and I desperately wanted to see
>examples of such.
>
>--Mike

Mike, I for one do not believe you owe apologies to anyone. Firstly, the
number of people who would have the opportunity to physically visit the
gallery in SF compared to the number of persons on this list is probably
*very* small. Secondly, the internet is the means by which so many of us are
able to enjoy the work of others; we can't do that unless we know about it,
and we won't know about it unless someone - in this case you - tell us about
it. I've just had a quick look at your web site and enjoyed it - I liked
your work. If you had not mentioned it to this list I never would have known
about it, and therefore would not have had the pleasure of seeing it.
There is quite a difference between blatant advertising and information
sharing; I consider your post fell into the latter category.
Cheers from Downunder.
Brook
www.digitalcamera.com.au

-