Re: Color Management Question

What ink/paper combinations do you use?  Several sites offer free profiles,
usually for their products.  Inkjetmall (http://www.inkjetmall.com/) has
some free Epson profiles and Lumijet (www.lumijet.com) has some for their
inks/paper combos.

I've used both WiziWYG and ProfilerRGB.  I like Profiler better, but WiziWYG
was an excellent program for the money.

STEPHEN    JENNINGS
    P h o t o g r a p h e r
       Cambridge, MA